[Federated-fs] IETF meeting in Philadelphia 3/10

Ellard, Daniel Daniel.Ellard at netapp.com
Wed Feb 20 13:00:31 PST 2008

I'm planning to attend the NFS WG meeting at the IETF meeting in
Philadelphia, the morning of March 10th, to discuss the federated-fs
protocol -- hope to see you there.

More importantly, perhaps, I'll be arriving Sunday afternoon, and will
be looking for people to dine with Sunday evening.  If you'd like to
join me and talk about federated-fs protocols or related topics, please
let me know.

-Dan

p.s. anyone know a good restaurant near the conf hotel?

--
Daniel Ellard, Ph.D.
Advanced Technology Group, Network Appliance, Inc.