[Federated-fs] revisions to the conf call schedule

Ellard, Daniel Daniel.Ellard at netapp.com
Thu Nov 29 12:22:32 PST 2007

I'm going to revise the schedule for the next few weeks because the
holidays overlap with a few of the calls.

We'll have one more call this year, 12/10, 4-5pm EST.  The calls
scheduled for 12/20 and 12/31 are canceled.  The next call with be
1/07/2008 4-5pm.  We'll figure out the schedule for subsequent meetings
in January.

In the meanwhile, let's use this mailing list.

-Dan

--
Daniel Ellard, Ph.D.
Advanced Technology Group, Network Appliance, Inc.