[Federated-fs] Draft of requirements for a federated filesystems

Daniel Ellard ellard at netapp.com
Mon Mar 19 19:33:52 PDT 2007

Some mailers apparently mangle the text I sent out, so I'm re-sending as an
attachment.  Hopefully between the two formats, everyone will be able to
read it properly.

In the worst case, save the attachment, rename it to something that ends in
.txt instead of .out, and then open it in your favorite browser.

-Dan