[Federated-fs] Do we need a conf call Monday 7/9/2007?

Daniel Ellard daniel.ellard at netapp.com
Sun Jul 8 18:20:35 PDT 2007

I've been away on vacation, so I haven't done anything on the draft, and I
haven't seen any traffic on this list so I don't know of any pressing
issues.  If anyone has anything they'd like to discuss tomorrow, please let
me know, and I'll be glad to host the call.

The scheduled time for the next conf call conflicts with the IETF meeting in
Chicago, so it will be canceled as well (but replaced with discussion at the
NFS WG).

-Dan