[Federated-fs] root fileset discussion doc

Daniel Ellard daniel.ellard at netapp.com
Wed Jul 16 15:47:25 PDT 2008

A reminder about the fed-fs conf call tomorrow: we'll be discussing Renu and
Paul's root fileset document (attached again, in case people discarded the
original) again tomorrow.  We didn't have much turnout last week, but this
is important stuff, so I hope we'll have a good turnout tomorrow!

Call info: 2pm EDT, 1-888-765-3653 # 6206056

-Dan

--
Daniel Ellard, NetApp