[Federated-fs] New conference call schedule

Ellard, Daniel Daniel.Ellard at netapp.com
Mon Feb 11 10:58:19 PST 2008

I'm going to move the conference calls to Thursday 2pm EST, beginning
this week (2/14/2008).  We will have conference calls every week on
Thursday until further notice (no more of the bouncing back and forth
between Thursday and Monday).

The conference call number is 1-888-765-3653, conference ID 6206056.

There are two drafts of interest that we will talk about this week:

draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admi
n-00.txt

draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-prot
ocol-01.txt

I'd like to focus on the former.

As always, feel free to end comments to the list.

-Dan

--
Daniel Ellard, Ph.D.
Advanced Technology Group, Network Appliance, Inc.