[Federated-fs] proposed agenda change

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Thu Aug 21 07:14:13 PDT 2008

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008, Daniel Ellard wrote:

> Due to unanticipated events, I need to take my
> daughter to her pediatrician this afternoon, and
> therefore may miss some or all of the conference
> call.  If everything thinks it's still OK to discuss the
> draft I sent out two weeks ago, that's fine, as long
> as someone takes detailed notes I can use to
> revise it.  Otherwise, let's postpone for a week (or
> two, if people are out next week).
>
> Personally, I'll be disappointed if we can't get
> this done today (the sooner the better) but I
> probably won't be able to be there to help.
>
> -Dan

Thanks for the heads up Dan.

Here's what I had recorded during the last meeting for this weeks
topics:
        - Push vs Pull for master root fileset replicas
        - LDAP transactions
        - How do other protocols, such as CIFS and DFS, make use of FedFS?
        - Feedback on Dan's changes to NSDB Protocol document

If we discuss the draft, I'll try to take good notes.