[Federated-fs] proposed agenda change

Daniel Ellard ellard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:41:31 PDT 2008

Due to unanticipated events, I need to take my
daughter to her pediatrician this afternoon, and
therefore may miss some or all of the conference
call.  If everything thinks it's still OK to discuss the
draft I sent out two weeks ago, that's fine, as long
as someone takes detailed notes I can use to
revise it.  Otherwise, let's postpone for a week (or
two, if people are out next week).

Personally, I'll be disappointed if we can't get
this done today (the sooner the better) but I
probably won't be able to be there to help.

-Dan