[Federated-fs] FSN and filesets

Raj, Theresa Theresa.Raj at netapp.com
Tue Oct 2 13:36:37 PDT 2007

In this example the FSLs are serverX:/x and serverY:/y, right. So the
pathnames in these FSLs don't include any intermediate junction
components. If there is any junction component in the pathname from the
FSL (for example FSL serverX:/w/x where w is a junction), then we end up
looping forever.

Theresa