[Federated-fs] Draft 3 of the requirements doc

Ellard, Daniel ellard at netapp.com
Tue Apr 10 08:55:04 PDT 2007

Attached are revision 3 of the federated fs requirements draft, and a
context diff of the first revision and the third.  One of the major
changes to the document was re-ordering the sections (to move the
examples and discussion to the front of the document rather than at the
end) which resulted in a large number of the diffs, which I have elided
from the attached diffs.

Please note that if you are still reviewing the second revision, the
diffs I sent in an earlier email are incorrect -- they were supposed to
be the diffs between revision 1 and revision 2, but instead are the
diffs between an intermediate draft (between revision 1 and 2) and
revision 2.  I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may
have caused.  If you'd like the correct diffs, let me know.

The next conference call is tentatively scheduled for Friday, April 20,
at 4pm EDT.  I'd like to get wide participation in this call, so if this
time does not work for you, please let me know and/or propose a better
time.  (Please keep in mind that some of the people on this list will be
at Storage Networking World next week.)

-Dan