[Federated-fs] New draft of requirements for federated file systems

Daniel Ellard ellard at netapp.com
Thu Apr 5 16:02:13 PDT 2007

Many thanks to the folks who sent in their comments on the first draft.  We
haven't addressed all the issues raised, but we're getting a lot closer and
it's time for another round...

Attached are the latest version of the requirements draft for federated file
systems and the diffs between this version and the previous.  Please let me
know if you have any problems viewing it.

The next conference call to discuss the draft will be Monday, April 9,
4:00-5:00pm EDT.  The conference call number will be the same as last time.
Please let me know if you want to dial in and do not already have the phone
info.

Thanks,
    -Dan